If you want to achieve your career goals, Good News, the International University of Japan’s Nayakama 90 Scholarships are for you.
For the academic years 2022-2023, the Nayakama 90 Scholarships is available. The Nayakama 90 Scholarships is only available to international students who want to study at IUJ in Japan for a master’s or doctoral degree. The scholarship covers a portion of the tuition fees for the chosen and accepted programme.
The International University of Japan is a private university that is ranked 95th in Japan. It aspires to be the world’s finest business school. It considers itself to be in charge of grooming the next generation of leaders.
Why should you choose International University of Japan as your university of choice?
The International University of Japan is a fantastic educational institution that also has a strong sense of social responsibility. It is primarily a postgraduate institute that excels at training young men and women and instilling in them a high degree of multidisciplinary and specialized knowledge that they can apply in the global arena. Because it is located near Tokyo, it also offers students a vivid Japanese cultural experience.
About International University of Japan
The International University of Japan is a private university in Niigata Prefecture, Japan. It is located in Minamiuonuma city.
International University of Japan is Japan’s first graduate university, with no undergraduate programmes, and one of the few universities in the country to provide all courses in English. It was established in 1982. Master’s degrees in international development, economics, public administration, and international relations, as well as an MBA in business administration, are available at International University of Japan. In 2021, the Digital Transformation Program was launched, and in 2022, the International Public Policy Program, a one-year new programme, will be established. The Ministry of Education of Japan has fully recognised and accredited International University of Japan, and the Graduate School of International Management triumphantly received AACSB certification in 2018.
Approximately 50 countries are represented in any given academic year. The fact that there are only 310 total students on campus adds to the diversity. As part of IUJ’s 25th anniversary celebrations, a Guinness World Record attempt for “the most nationalities in a sauna (50)” was attempted.
Application Deadline: Open
Brief Description Nayakama 90 Scholarships
- University or Organization: International University of Japan
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master or PhD
- Award: : 3,060,000 YEN
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan.
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from any international country are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to any master or PhD programme at IUJ.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must be non-Japanese applicants accepted in the applied master or PhD programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must sign up on the application portal of IUJ to apply to any preferred master or PhD programme.
- Applicants need to apply here to be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal Statement
- Research Topic
- Two Recommendations Letters
- College Certificates and Transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to have appeared for the GRE or GMAT exam and provide the scores of the same to get into any programme at IUJ.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores either of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT
The international students that will be awarded this scholarship will receive 90% of the tuition fee of the applied PhD or Master programme at IUJ approximately 1,980,000 YEN – 3,060,000 YEN.