The International Scholarships programme at the ParisTech Bridge School is offering a fantastic opportunity for the academic year 2022-2023.
The study award is designed to help international students who are starting master’s or doctoral programmes at ParisTech Bridge School.
ParisTech Bridge School, founded in 1747, is a university-level institution of higher education and research in science, engineering, and technology. ENPC provides advanced programmes in a wide range of subjects.
Why do you want to study Paris Tech Bridge School?
Applicants will have the opportunity to learn and improve while attending this institution through both on-the-job training and formal training. Students can practice all of the abilities that will be useful in the profession as well as in everyday life.
About ParisTech Bridge School
ParisTech is a consortium of ten prestigious grandes écoles situated in Paris, France. It offers a comprehensive and distinctive collection of internationally recognised programmes to more than 20.000 students, covering the entire spectrum of science, technology, and management.
ParisTech provides 21 Master’s degrees, 95 Advanced Master’s degrees, many MBA programmes, and a large number of PhD programmes.
In 1991, a group of engineering Grandes Écoles formed the ‘Grandes écoles d’ingénieurs de Paris,’ a coordinating voluntary organisation with the goal of fostering closer collaboration in areas of common interest and gaining international recognition as a sufficiently large and important entity. Its name was changed to “ParisTech” in 1999.
ParisTech became a higher education institution (public establishment for scientific cooperation/ établissement public de coopération scientifique) in 2007. It was led by a President, with the help of an executive bureau and a secretary general, and was run by a board of directors with the help of a strategic orientation council and a scientific council. One person from each college or institute, as well as researchers, faculty members, and a student representative, make up the board of directors.
ParisTech became a foundation in 2016, under the auspices of Fondation ParisTech, which was established in 2010. At its inception, ParisTech had ten members. AgroParisTech, Arts et Métiers ParisTech, Chimie ParisTech, Ecole des Ponts ParisTech, ESPCI Paris, Institut d’Optique Graduate School, and Mines ParisTech have been members since 2016. Since 2018, Christian Lerminiaux, president of Chimie ParisTech, has served as president of ParisTech, with Sophie Mougard (Ecole des Ponts) and Gilles Trystram serving as vice presidents (AgroParisTech).
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: ParisTech Bridge School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master and doctorate level programs
- Awards: 10 000€
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master and Doctorate level programs in the field of Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree for a masters’ degree and they must hold a master’s degree for a doctorate level program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this funding opportunity, candidates must take admission in a masters or doctoral degree at Paris Tech Bridge School. After that, they can complete application form. The application process must be done by using our online submission tool: https://crm.enpc.fr/community/enpc/custom_forms/184
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts.
- Letter of recommendation.
- A copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the school.
- Language Requirement: If you have an equivalent international test or exam, Cambridge ESOL exams, IELTS or TOEFL, go to see Stacey Benoit in B120 or Monique Schumacher in B223 with the original of your certificate, score report etc. so that equivalence can be officially recognized.
The ParisTech Bridge School will provide an award amount of 10 000€ for the successful candidates.